Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Codes Combine


Codes Combine is a well known, probably one of the most popular brand in Korea. It's not familiar to foreigners but you mention the name to the natives, and they will automatically recognize it. A lot of Korean designers are amazing, sadly anonymously in the states...
I'm disappointed that Codes Combine hasn't launched branches in the states yet. Using high quality materials and unique but not so flashy designs, Codes Combine has too many fanatics. My friends from the state buy tons of Codes Combine as soon as they land!! hahaha. I actually asked KS myself for few of their design. It's a bit costly, every piece of clothing from here are a bit pricey but isn't it worthy? I'm frustrated that they don't have international online store.
If you ever get a chance to visit Korea, Codes Combine is one of a must Korean fashion brand store.



10 comments:

kendal croix. said...

i love the color palate.

Neekoh said...

I am still really feeling stripes and androgyny! Love this spread!

LiveLoveLA

Anonymous said...

CC is tot my style. Fancy it a lot!Thnx 4 introducing me/us with CC! :D
Like your blog! ;)

VerseaStyle said...

Thanks for sharing.. you are so right.. never heard of this line and straight love it!

Lori said...

everything looks so comfy, i love the color palatte

Lori said...

everything looks so comfy, i love the color palatte

Anonymous said...

GORGEOUS
thanks for sharing
and thanks for the sweet comments, they mean the world!

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Skinny Suspenders said...

Love the line, and the men's clothes!

Anonymous said...

I love her braid in the second photo. Im going to have to recreate it for the spring.

Madiha said...

Love ur blog, cute post.
Just started the blogging business, my blog is on fashion/makeup and beauty.
Would love if you would follow.. :)

MadiChic.x

www.madichic.blogspot.com