Sunday, March 7, 2010

Flowers

Despite the tidiness of the new built dorm, my dorm has problem with package room service. Not only do they forget to email us when the package gets here, but some are missing. Due to the horrible weather past few weeks I do not know if it's the flower delivery company or our package system, I got roses delivered 2 weeks after Valentines day. As corny as it might sound, My dad sent me flowers (assorted colors, MY FAVORITE) as a surprise. I think getting flowers from dad is some what more thoughtful and romantic than my romantic partner. Or is it just me? My parents obviously sued the flower place and got refunds but it would've been nice to have fresh flowers delivered on time. I was beyond disappointed to find my flowers half rotten, shriveled, and dried. :-(

How was your Valentines Day?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

:[