Saturday, March 27, 2010

Paula and Nate

Been seriously meaning to upload over loading pictures on my laptop.
I've been blaming it on school and school work, but since it's the weekend...I need to get my butt movin'.
I feel upon this blog (omg I don't even remember) and just fell in love with PAULA KAWANIS. She is Japanese-Brazilian. got all the gorgeous features of both heritage I see.
I'm beyond jealous. She will be seen a lot this upcoming Fall Fashion week 2010.
Lets keep an eye on this beauty.









A second model I've been meaning to post is....Nate Gill.
To me, epitome of a beautiful male model is somebody who has male qualities despite of his perfect features. I'm not so much into pretty boys... I mean they are beautiful to look at, but when it's a bit hard to distinguish them either a girl or a guy... hmmm not so much liking it.
Well, as for Nate, despite his perfect features and of course he is homosexuality, he has this subtle sexy vibe that comes from him. Anyone could point out that he is gay but he still has that VIBE, I REALLY DON'T KNOW HOW TO explain, that just makes me fall for him. hehehe.








Anyways.
Done for uploading eye-candy pictures.
Enjoy!

xoxo

6 comments:

Nia B said...

I think she is so beautiful! I she full japanese? The male model is hot...how do youknow he is gay? lol I hope not because he is some good eye candy...sweet all over!

Tc, Nia B
"Dubai's It Girl"
www.dubaisit girl.com

Jurgita Dileviciute said...

hot!
what else can i say? <3

xxx
www.chestcinema.com

Noa Raviv said...

that girl is truly amazing! her beauty is just breathtaking

tdw said...

gorgeous ! i love all this photos

Kisses from France
Http://daily-women.blogspot.com

Erin Nicole said...

they're both gorgeous, but she is absolutely stunning!! i love when different cultures meld to produce extremely beautiful people. i too have a feeling we'll be seeing a lot more of this girl.

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

Paula is amazing, thanks so much for posting, definitely one to watch! You have a really great blog, we'll definitely be back, come follow us if you fancy.

Have a lovely Easter weekend xxx