Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Stand up

I wish I had a power to dust off all the chit chats that are going around me, and stick to who I truly am. I've been bumming around since my 20th birthday just because of some dumbass found his way to get me in so much trouble than it is worth even thinking over. I was lost in thoughts and words... Now that I look at past few days, I've been doing nothing but thinking about what has already happened. I need to dust myself again and concentrate on school and blogging. Thanks for those of you who waited for a new post. I will never ever let anyone put me down again in this slump mode again.

Just to fresh my brain and mind, I've decided to post pictures that have been wondering around on my desktop.









9 comments:

Blanca said...

Thank you for your comment ahha love the first and last pair of shoes.

xxx

www.artcrashblog.blogspot.com

Lori said...

nice shoe-therapy ;)

The Beautiful and Glammed said...

*swoon* the last ones are amazing!! Loving your blog, definitely be back, come follow TBAG if you fancy! friday feeling :) x

be.aoi said...

WoW! i wish i had at least one of those amazing shoes!

thanks for your lovely comments! you are more than welcome to visit my blog anytime.
I'll definitely be visiting yours often :)

Merily said...

Those are some pretty rad heels!

THE DIVINITUS said...

great shoes...

blackecstasy said...

wow the 2nd pic! could you tell me what is the brand? love
xoxo

yudia aiiu

http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

amazing shoes! oh damn i want it..lovely post :)

jessica said...

i LOVE that first photo.
ohh jak & jil.