Saturday, March 20, 2010

Favoritooo




Crazy night at Eden with my girls.
Club Camel in the city got bought up or renovated to Club Eden.
It was actually funny because I heard (from few of my girls who go there frequently, like last week ehem) that only the DJ dock and the bar changed. My first experience of Korean Club wasn't bad AT ALL. Nice fog machine, mixture of house remix and hip hop, endless drinks and dishes, nice lounge (we got to grab a table on the second floor of the club looking down at the dance floor through a large window wall. We also had a karaoke machine in our room too!
Nobody was willing to dance floor....so my girls and I had to get up on stage and tag along people to dance with us. About an hour later everybody got up to dance ehehehehehe. The one sad thing about the night, guys our age didn't stop by...Well couple of our friends tried to get in but no Id's... we stuck with each other since we didn't like oldies hanging out with us. A lot of them tried offering me drinks and ask me to dance with them and I did with couple but... to the rest I said "LATER!"
FUN NIGHT FUN NIGHT.

2 comments:

chrisjinkim said...

I MISSSS NYC ... especially the nightlife!

Margaret said...

Oooooh VERY nice post!!
great blog you have here :D
thanks for the sweet comment xx