Wednesday, March 17, 2010

:-(

something random I've found in my closet.

KS is back in the city. Finally.
He'd gone on a little trip to Dallas to see a friend.
Something quite interesting about me here.
I hadn't seen him for about 4 days more or less....It drove me nuts.
My soul mate that I'm used to seeing every single fucking day was nowhere to be found.
I've been having the time of my life these since the start of spring break but something was missing.
I texted him earlier today and he replied saying he'd call as soon as he gets back.
Of course he did and we went out for the best artichoke pizza and beer.
He bought me a bag of brownies tooooo!!!!!!
Now I'm back in my room...windows up, letting the NYC chill air in.
Just finished downloaded all the new house mix Jaewoo's stored in my hard drive.
Everything is perfect, yet 2% unsatisfactory.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a pretty singlet top!

Zara said...

pretty top. mmm brownies :) i love it when my guy gets me sweet treats! i have such a sweet tooth... xx

phantom; said...

I love the find, it's another one of those underwear as outwear things, oui?
You have a lovely smile!

& Thanks for your sweet comments, you have a pretty awesome blog! Subscribing :P

Krislyn said...

the top is absolutely gorgeous! so are you! :)

emily said...

beautiful top, so delicate and feminine.

-emilyviveur