Monday, March 15, 2010

New shoes always hurt your feet.



I got this after one of my classes. There is this fine boutique on 19th st. on 5th ave. Sells mixture of leather, laces, clunky boots to variety of Jeffery Campbell. I couldn't take my eyes off on these. I had to pull myself away last Monday because I've been spending too much on just about everything. However, I caught myself re-entering the store again on thursday with my friend Gogo, and just bought a pair.
I wore it the very next day!!!! It hurt my feet a bit but I'm starting to wear it down :-)






8 comments:

Brit Nason said...

those are so rad!!! love love love.

Lori said...

i love these! the color is great

A Gluten Freestyle said...

These are fab. They'll break in soon!
x

What is Reality Anyway? said...

great shoe!

FASH ON said...

Oh my god! I'm in love... I've been looking for a good pair of creepers!

x

www.thefashon.com

YAIYA said...

very nice shoes

I'm Heraid said...

I love these! They look like they are worth the hurting :]

Lorena said...

Whoa these are amazing, these are exactly the kind of creepers I love, not clownish looking and the platform isn't too high. They're so tasteful and I love the color!

http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com