Saturday, May 1, 2010

Saturdway Mourning

I always think an outfit turns into something called 'high-fashion' or often known as wittingly 'stylish' when each material on clothing is perfectly fitted together. Hmmm, sort of like a sandwich or a burger where every ingredient has to have certain texture, color, flavor, and the right temperature to please the eater. So when I see a 'perfect' outfit or dress myself, it's when multiple layers of different material are combined to make an art piece. Good example would be on the below. I mean I honestly wouldn't wear these outfit... but leather+ruffles+cotton+sweater+silk = Heavenly. I love clothes that are eye-grabbing unique but still give that subtle feminine qualities.

Excuse me for rambling on. Its 6:17 in the morning.
Due to school I've only been sleeping 3 or 4 hours a day, and I ended up falling asleep at 9 on Friday. With dinner on my bed! I just woke up at 4:30 am.
I promised myself that I will update my blog very often this weekend :-)



1 comment:

Rosella said...

Those pix are amazing and I love her sooo much!
Anyway, thanx for visiting my blog, I'm glad you like my oix! :-D

P.S. I follow you. This blog is very interesting!